Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
We are a family of garlic-lovers however I don't recommend using more than 1 teaspoon fresh garlic as it will overpower the cheese mixture, or omit the garlic totally. These make great appetizers to serve at a get together, to save time you can prepare the cheese mixture up to a day in advance, cover and refrigerate, and you can fill the crescent rolls, slice and chill for up to 2 hours in advance. Recipe may be doubled if desired.
- 236.59 ml finely crumbled blue cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 59.16 ml cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml minced fresh garlic or 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml minced jalapeno peppers (can use more)
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a lightly greased baking sheet/s.
- Mix all ingredients (except the crescent rolls) together in a bowl until blended.
- Separate 2 cans of dough into 4 long rectangles, firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Spread/divide the cheese mixture evenly over the 4 rectangles.
- Starting at the short side roll up each rectangle then pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place cut side down on the baking sheet/s.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Immediately remove from baking sheet.
- Cool 3-4 minutes then serve warm.
These look awesome. I'm planning to make them to go along side my Enchilada Soup http://www.recipezaar.com/186079 that I traditionally make on Christmas Eve. They'll no doubt be a great addtion. Yum. Thanks for sharing. ~V
Yum! These were very simple and very good. I only made a half batch as a trial run for the holidays. I will definitely make more next time because some family members unexpectedly showed up and ate every last one in record time. Thanks for another winner, Kitten.