Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so good I could eat them alone. I like them with spaghetti.
- 20 frozen dinner rolls, thawed (the ball kind)
- 141.74 g grated asiago cheese
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove, cracked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Put thawed rolls in pan and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let rise for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in microwave with cracked clove of garlic.
- Mix cheeses together in a bowl.
- Remove garlic clove from butter.
- Dip each roll in butter then roll it around in the cheese mixture.
- Put each roll back in pan and sprinkle entire top with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle any remaining cheeses over top of rolls.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-45 min or until golden brown.
These were very good and easy to make. I did not finely grate my cheeses so visually they were a little rough but they disappeared quickly!
SUperb! I used Refrigerator Rolls instead of the frozen dinner rolls and it came out wonderfully! I used asiago for the first time. It is a wonderful flavor cheese! Thanks for the great recipe!