Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste of Home Magazine Who doesn't like warm, gooey cheesy bread right from the oven? Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. This bread is bound to be a hit with everyone!
- 1 loaf unsliced Italian bread
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash paprika and pepper
- Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise. Save remaining bread for another use. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm.
This is a really good garlic cheese bread spread. It is really a thick spread and I wonder if it wouldn't be better to spread the butter and spices on the bread and then sprinkle it with the cheese and bake. Thanks for posting! Made for My Three Chefs 2013.