Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delightfully tender and flavorful biscuits of my own creation (with the classic bisquick biscuits recipe as a starting-off point)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in milk.
- Place round spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet and flatten to 1/2-inch thickness with your hand.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
I followed the recipe exactly. This was quick, easy, and delicious. Perfect compliment to the baked potato soup we enjoyed.
These were really good. I did think the garlic flavor was a bit intense, however, so I made a 2nd batch and used a bit less garlic. I have also made them without garlic and they were outstanding!!
Really good!!!! I thought I had mozzarella, but was out, so I used jack instead....my kids wolfed them down!!! Made for Spring 2007 PAC!