Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Can use home-made pizza dough or store-bought.
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Roll out pizza dough on a 14-inch baking stone or greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle garlic evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly onto crust.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, basil, and salt/pepper (if desired) evenly on top.
- Layer the zucchini, onion, and mushroom over the tomatoes; sprinkle with salt/pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
I wanted an an easy vegetarian pizza and this was it! The garlic on the crust really gives it flavor, and I can't wait to have it again. Thank you, Nurse Di.
I've never made a pizza without any meat. This one was very good and satisfied my craving for something naughty. The zucchini and onion rings looked kind of neat on top of the pizza. This is the shocker. My husband liked it too and he doesn't like anything unless it has meat in it. Very filling and has a comfort food goodness. Thank-you Nurse Di.