Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Focaccia is a flat bread similar to a thick pizza crust. Buy the bread from the bakery of your grocery store and top it with extra cheese and seasonings. Everyone will think you went all out!
- 8 ounces loaf focaccia bread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- Heat oven to 400.
- Place focaccia on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese, parsley and rosemary.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.