Recipe by Roberts44
I got this recipe from a Pillsbury Magazine. I'm going to make it this Sat, when we are having people over. It looks like it's easy to make, & very yummy.
- 414.03 ml uncooked elbow macaroni (8oz)
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 414.03 ml milk
- 354.88 ml grated cheddar cheese (6oz)
- 1 grated parmesan cheese
- 6 slice bacon, crispy cooked, crumbled (1/3 cup)
- 44.37 ml choped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 34 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In 3 quart sacuepan, cook & drain macaroni as directed on pkg. Return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in flour and salt. Cook & stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thinkens. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese until melted. Stir in Parmesan cheese, blue cheese and bacon, until blended. Pour over macroni, stirring until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin cups, filling full. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 20-25 min or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minute Sprinkle with chives. Remove from pan. Use a sharp pearing knife to help release macaroni cups from pan.