1/1 Photo of Three-Cheese Elbow Bites
I got this recipe from a Pillsbury Magazine. I'm going to make it this Sat, when we are having people over. It looks like it's easy to make, & very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (8oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese (6oz)
- 1/2 grated parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crispy cooked, crumbled (1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons choped fresh chives
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Spray 34 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In 3 quart sacuepan, cook & drain macaroni as directed on pkg. Return to saucepan.
- 2Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in flour and salt. Cook & stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thinkens. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese until melted. Stir in Parmesan cheese, blue cheese and bacon, until blended. Pour over macroni, stirring until well mixed.
- 3Spoon mixture into mini muffin cups, filling full. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- 4Bake 20-25 min or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minute Sprinkle with chives. Remove from pan. Use a sharp pearing knife to help release macaroni cups from pan.
Browse Our Top Halloween Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Cheese Elbow Bites
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 34
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: