Recipe by Marsha D.
This dip comes from Hillshire Farms. Its a delicious recipe dip to serve with little smokies of any variety or to serve in a bread bowl or just as a dip for chips or crackers even. Great for special occassions such as the holidays or for parties or just to serve at home for game day or that special event.
- 1⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagedried Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise together in a large bowl.
- Add cottage cheese,lipton dried onion soup mix,and chopped parsley. Stir well.
- Add in swiss cheese and cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Chill 1 hour or overnight and serve with little smokies, chips, bread cubes,or crackers.