Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great hot dip adapted from a junior league cookbook.
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 3 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375º. Butter 8x8 baking dish.
- Make a layer of 1/3 sharp cheddar and top with layers of 1/3 of each of the remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Repeat the layering twice, to make three layers of each ingredient.
- Bake until the cheese in melted and the center is set, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.