Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
Round circles of two high-flavored cheeses nestled in crescent dough. Always KISS THE COOK!!
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Mix cheeses and mayonnaise in small bowl until well blended and soft.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread cheese mixture evenly over rectangles. Starting at short side, roll up each; pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll into 8 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool 3 minutes. Serve warm.
What a wonderful and easy little appetizer. These could not be easier to make and are a gorgeous combination of creamy decadence from the cream cheese/mayo, spice from the pepper cheese, and tang from the blue cheese. I used a jalapeno cheddar instead of jack and completely forgot the lovely fresh parsley, but these were still gone in a flash!