Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I make these for every occasion, and never had a problem.
- 2 1⁄4 cups low fat biscuit mix
- 1 cup skim milk, divided (14 tablespoons, 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons grated reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons finely minced chives
- nonstick spray coating
- Combine the biscuit mix, 14 tablespoons milk, cheeses and chives.
- Knead 3 to 4 times on a floured board, then roll out to 1/2-inch thickness with a rolling pin.
- Cut out 16 biscuits with a 2-inch cutter (do not twist).
- Separate onto a sprayed baking sheet and brush lightly with the remaining 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.