Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Kraft. I am keeping here for safekeeping LOL
- 1 1⁄2 cups multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 (283 g) packagefresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce, jarred
- 1 2⁄3 cups diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese spread
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated lowfat parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water during the last 1 min of cooking.
- MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken and basil; cook 3 minute or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add pasta sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minute or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in cream cheese spread until melted.
- DRAIN pasta and spinach; return to same saucepan. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Spoon into 2-L or 8-inch square baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 minute or until cheese is melted.
Made as directed. Very easy to make and great for a quick pasta fix.
Very good! I doubled the recipe. This is an easy dish to prepare. The whole family enjoyed the meal. Thank you for the recipe. Made for Every Day is a Holiday tag.
This was great! We just loved it. I used regular penne instead of multigrain but other than that stuck to the recipe and it was perfect. Thanks, wicked! Made for Holiday tag.