1/1 Photo of Three Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
1 hr 5 mins
Laura Bodine's Note:
Amazing enchiladas! Corn tortillas stuffed with a mixture of tender chicken and three delectable cheeses. Our family's favorite and a frequently requested recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 14 ounces enchilada sauce (preferred brand, La Victoria)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a skillet heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Fry each tortilla in oil for several seconds to soften tortillas. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream and spices. Stir in chicken, 2 Cups Monterey jack (reserve the additional 1/2 cup), cheddar cheese and green onions.
- 4Pour enchilada sauce into a pie plate. Dip each tortilla in sauce. Fill with 1/3 cup of chicken filling and roll up. Place seam side down in a 13x9x2 pan. Repeat until all enchiladas are filled.
- 5Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top of enchiladas.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake until melted.
- 7Serve with desired garnishes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1135.9
- Calories from Fat 753
- Total Fat 83.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 204.9 mg
- Sodium 1768.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 53.6 g