Recipe by J Bowen
Three simple words, easy, delicious and kid pleasing meal...
Top Review by Mama-Dukes
WOW what can I say ... these are very tasty. My kids loved them. Of course I spiced them up a bit because we like a little spicey. I used cheddar jalepeno wraps and threw in some ceyene pepper and they turned out GREAT!!! Now everyone in my family tells me "call me when you make them again because we are coming over. SoOO easy to make and little prep time it's a no brainer!!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven the 350*.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in salt, cumin and pepper. Stir in chicken, 1 cup of jack cheese, cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Pour 1/2 of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a greased pan. Place 1/3 cup of chicken mixture in a tortilla and roll. Place seam side down.
- Cover with the remaining enchilada sauce. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining jack cheese to top of each enchilada and bake for 3 more minutes. Garnish with sour cream and guacamole.