Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Three simple words, easy, delicious and kid pleasing meal...
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- sour cream
- Heat oven the 350*.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in salt, cumin and pepper. Stir in chicken, 1 cup of jack cheese, cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Pour 1/2 of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a greased pan. Place 1/3 cup of chicken mixture in a tortilla and roll. Place seam side down.
- Cover with the remaining enchilada sauce. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining jack cheese to top of each enchilada and bake for 3 more minutes. Garnish with sour cream and guacamole.
WOW what can I say ... these are very tasty. My kids loved them. Of course I spiced them up a bit because we like a little spicey. I used cheddar jalepeno wraps and threw in some ceyene pepper and they turned out GREAT!!! Now everyone in my family tells me "call me when you make them again because we are coming over. SoOO easy to make and little prep time it's a no brainer!!
Yep, they are easy and delicious...even for this big kid! ;) I omitted the green onion, added minced garlic and a drained can of rotel to the chicken mixture. Served with guacamole, sour cream and Recipe #217809. ***Made for Spring PAC 2010***
very good..i used turkey,green enchilada sauce,granulated garlic and just a little rotel in the mix and on top...very good with refried beans and spainish rice