Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tried this before , and is also great for leftovers. A quick dinner.
Make and share this Three Cheese Chicken Bake With Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g lasagna noodle, divided
- 340.19 g cream-style cottage cheese, divided
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken, diced, and divided
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated, and divided
FOR THE MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml green pepper, chopped
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 78.07 ml milk
- 113.39 g fresh mushrooms
- 59.14 ml pimentos, chopped
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- Cook noodles until just tender in a large amount of boiling water. Drain, and rinse in cold water.
- Prepare mushroom sauce by cooking onion, and green pepper in butter in a medium sized saucepan.
- Stir soup, milk, mushrooms, pimento, and basil into sauteed vegetables.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the noodles over the bottom of baking dish.
- Cover with half of the mushroom sauce.
- Top with half of the cottage cheese.
- Top with half of the chicken.
- Top with half of the Parmesan and cheddar cheeses.
- Repeat layers, using all the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.