1 hr 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Tried this before , and is also great for leftovers. A quick dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lasagna noodle, divided
- 12 ounces cream-style cottage cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced, and divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, and divided
FOR THE MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 1Cook noodles until just tender in a large amount of boiling water. Drain, and rinse in cold water.
- 2Prepare mushroom sauce by cooking onion, and green pepper in butter in a medium sized saucepan.
- 3Stir soup, milk, mushrooms, pimento, and basil into sauteed vegetables.
- 4Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 5Place half of the noodles over the bottom of baking dish.
- 6Cover with half of the mushroom sauce.
- 7Top with half of the cottage cheese.
- 8Top with half of the chicken.
- 9Top with half of the Parmesan and cheddar cheeses.
- 10Repeat layers, using all the ingredients.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Chicken Bake With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 742.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.0 g