Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is good, my children like this alot
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, cooked, drained
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, diced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, buttered
- Saute onion in butter.
- Stir in soup, mushrooms, and basil; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine noodles, chicken and cheeses.
- Add the mushrooms sauce and mix well.
- put into a greased 9 X 13 pan and bake uncovered at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle buttered bread crumbs on top and bake 15 minutes more.
I really enjoyed this recipe as well as my kids and hubby!! Imade a few changes, cooked some garlic and onoin with the chicken and used mozzarella instead of cheddar! ITturned out wonderfully! Thanks for the recipe!
I was given this casserole from a lady from my church when I had my daughter. This was so good. My family really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!