Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it sounds good. I can't wait to try it and tweak it.
Make and share this Three Cheese Chicken and Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 slices American cheese, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the peppers and onion and cook until its as done as you like it. Stir in the chicken, sauce and oregano, bring to a boil stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir the drained pasta and sliced cheese into sauce mixture. Top with the other cheeses and cover the pan. Remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.