Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I havent made this yet, but it sounds good. I found this receipe at Plainchicken.com
Make and share this Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne or 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10 ounce) containersrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese.
- Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.