Aunt Sukki's Note:
I havent made this yet, but it sounds good. I found this receipe at Plainchicken.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne or 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10 ounce) containers refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- 2Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese.
- 3Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1122.4
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 309.0 mg
- Sodium 707.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 66.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: