Prep 6 hrs 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for parties and Superbowl get-togethers. Serve with crackers, bagel chips, or vegetable sticks. Prep time includes time to chill cheese ball.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide mixture in half and place each half on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Draw up the sides of the plastic wrap tightly around each ball and firmly secure (a twistie tie or rubber band works well).
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours or until firm.
- Remove plastic wrap and roll in nuts before serving (or may roll in chopped parsley if someone is allergic to nuts).
This is so good!! I made it and brought it in to work for the holiday party, and it was a huge hit! The Worcestershire sauce and garlic gives it such a great flavor. I used Gorgonzola cheese as my blue cheese for this recipe.
This is really tasty and is super simple to eat. Thanks for sharing!
This cheese ball is easy to make and is rich in texture. I recommend serving this with a hearty cracker, as the cheese has a strong flavor. We all enjoyed this - thank you for posting.