Recipe by Sue Lau
Great for parties and Superbowl get-togethers. Serve with crackers, bagel chips, or vegetable sticks. Prep time includes time to chill cheese ball.
Top Review by Mystikvelvet
This is so good!! I made it and brought it in to work for the holiday party, and it was a huge hit! The Worcestershire sauce and garlic gives it such a great flavor. I used Gorgonzola cheese as my blue cheese for this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide mixture in half and place each half on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Draw up the sides of the plastic wrap tightly around each ball and firmly secure (a twistie tie or rubber band works well).
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours or until firm.
- Remove plastic wrap and roll in nuts before serving (or may roll in chopped parsley if someone is allergic to nuts).