This recipe comes from The Vegetarian Low-Carb Diet by Rose Elliott. This is good for Phases 1, 2 and 3. This could be a side dish with a grilled vegeburger or a main dish accompanied by a green salad and some low carb bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 1/2 ounces cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 ounce butter or 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low carb mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream or 2 tablespoons soya cream
- 2 ounces brie cheese, grated
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 ounce almonds, finely ground
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Cook the cauliflower in a little boiling water until tender - about 5 minutes. Drain and chop roughly.
- 2Preheat the grill. Mix the cauliflower with the mustard, butter or olive oil, mayonaise, cream brie and guyere cheese and season.
- 3Put the mixture into a shallow casserole dish and sprinkle the top with ground almonds and the grated cheddar cheese.
- 4Grill for about 5-10 minutes and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Cauliflower Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.7
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.2 mg
- Sodium 646.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper