Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
OK folks...this one is a real artery clogger, but if you love cheese as much as we do, it doesn't hurt for a once in a while thing!
- 8 -10 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 -10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 -10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) canwhole green chili peppers
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Remove seeds from peppers and cut into thin strips.
- In a 9x13-inch baking dish, layer cheeses in order listed. Layer strips of chilis.
- Repeat 2 more times until everything is used.
- Mix eggs, milk, and flour; pour over cheese and chilis.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 45 minutes.