1/2 Photos of Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
Ms. Poppy's Note:
Not sure who to give credit to for this delcious recipe. One site says it is a copycat from Taste of Wisconsin. Anyway, it is easy to prepare and you might as well double it because it is very good!
My Private Note
3/4 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash thyme
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups broccoli florets, bite-size
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup havarti cheese, shredded (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded (2 oz)
- 1Melt butter in a 3-quart saucepan over low heat.
- 2Blend in flour and seasonings.
- 3Gradually add broth and milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 4Stir in broccoli, simmer 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in cream, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- 6Add cheeses; stir until melted.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.4
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 499.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: