Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
TOH. Hubby is gonna love this! Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
- 3⁄4 cup water (70 to 80)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.).
The bread accompanied pork loin with brussel sprouts and bacon. It was very tasty and was well liked by all.