- 3⁄4 cup water (70 to 80)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.).