Recipe by Sharon123
The gouda, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese make this a fantastic pizza! Adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking. To make this really quick, buy premade pizza crust!
Top Review by weekend cooker
Great treat for a Holiday weekend. I did buy a premade crust, and used Jack Daniels barbecue sauce, but other than that followed this right down the line in ingredients and directions. Excellent combo of cheeses, and was plenty for the 4 of us, there were no leftovers, as we enjoy onions on pizza. Enjoyed Enjoyed ! ! Made for I recommend.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb chicken tenders
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- flour, for dusting surface
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) package pizza dough (you may use premade crust, if desired)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded gouda cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders and saute until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to make a little over 1 cup.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan.
- Shape to fill the sheet pan, about a 15 by 10-inch rectangle (skip this part if using premade crust).
- Spread remaining barbecue sauce evenly over pizza dough.
- Sprinkle Gouda, mozzarella, Parmesan, onions, and chicken over top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into pieces.