Recipe by breezermom
This is good for parties of all kinds, from family reunions to football parties. Prep and cooking time does not include the 1 hour chilling time!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Even though I always have reservations about eating blue cheese, I did make an exception & followed this recipe right on down! Another thing I did was to really, really get as much of the moisture out of the pineapple as I could before including it! All for a good cause, 'cause this ball didn't make it entirely intact onto my buffet (this evening) when I have a few guests for New Year's Eve! Absolutely great tasting cheese ball, for sure, & I'd be happy to make it again, blue cheese & all! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz)
- 226.79 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 118.29 ml parsley (fresh)
- 59.14 ml green onion, minced
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 59.14 ml sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and blue cheese in a medium mixing bowl; stir until well blended. Add nuts and the next 6 ingredients; stir well to combine.
- Shape the cheese mixture into a ball; cover and chill at least 1 hour. Remove from the refrigerator before serving and roll in toasted sesame seeds. (You can toast them in a skillet really quickly).
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.