Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a cookbook simply titled "Pasta." I'm posting for ZWT III, have never made this but have always wanted to. Maybe I'll hope for some reviews before I go for it.
- 340.19 g ziti pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 473.18 ml mascarpone cheese
- 29.58 ml whole grain mustard
- 283.49 g Fontina cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put into a greased 12"x9" oven safe casserole dish.
- bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I have made this recipe for my family before and my husband can't get enough of it. I recommend it to everyone!
This is a keeper!