Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a cookbook simply titled "Pasta." I'm posting for ZWT III, have never made this but have always wanted to. Maybe I'll hope for some reviews before I go for it.
- 12 ounces ziti pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 10 ounces Fontina cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put into a greased 12"x9" oven safe casserole dish.
- bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I have made this recipe for my family before and my husband can't get enough of it. I recommend it to everyone!
This is a keeper!