1/3 Photos of Three-Cheese Baked Pasta
Adapted from Southern Living April 2006. This is a very mild flavored cheese dish. Edited 3/28/07 to add extra seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) containers alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teasoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- 2Stir together Alfredo sauce, sour cream, minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; toss with pasta until evenly coated.
- 3Spoon half pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 X 9 inch casserole dish.
- 4Stir together ricotta cheese and next three ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture.
- 5Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer.
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Cheese Baked Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 381.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: