Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe originally came from a good family friend, but it didn't contain the artichokes. I added them on a whim years ago and have made it that way since. It is my go-to winter appetizer and is ALWAYS gobbled up!I have given out the recipe too many times to count so now I can just refer them to food.com! BTW, the reason you cannot use fat-free items in this recipe is because this dip is baked in the oven and fat free stuff does not hold up well during the cooking process and will usually separate.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (DO NOT USE FAT-FREE)
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmann's-do not use fat-free or Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onions, finely chopped or 1⁄2 a large onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (jarred is perfectly fine)
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes (NOT IN OIL)
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave. Add mayo and parmesan cheese and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well and place in a pie dish or tart pan and bake at 350 until bubbly and toasty on top. Usually 25-30min. I serve it with pita chips. Yummm. .