Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from www.marthawhite.com
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package pizza crust mix (Martha White)
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces swiss cheese, thinly sliced, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Place oven rack in lowest position in oven. Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Grease large cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- In medium bowl, combine pizza crust mix and hot water. Stir vigorously with fork about 30 strokes or until blended. Shape dough into ball; coat with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Cover; let rise in warm place (80 to 85 degrees F.) for 5 minutes.
- With greased hands, press dough into 11-inch circle on greased cookie sheet.
- Pinch edge to form rim. Drizzle remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil over dough; spread evenly. Sprinkle garlic and cheeses over dough; sprinkle with basil, thyme, rosemary and olives.
- Bake at 500 degrees F. on lowest oven rack for 10 to 14 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.