Recipe by Marie
This wonderful bread has a combination of cottage cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in it. This is soooo good!
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Marie this bread came out wonderful! It did not have a strong cheese flavour but I think the cheese is in there more for the texture. The rise took about 20 minutes longer, but I know that those times always vary. Baking time was 25 minutes.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in bread pan of your machine in order as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle.
- Remove dough from machine, place in a greased loaf pan and let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 20 minutes or until done.