Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is so simple and easy to make. We have this at work at least once a month. I have made some corrections to the recipe that I failed to add when originally posted. Enjoy.
Top Review by ChefWendyMG
I thought this was really delicious considering how fast & easy it was. I'm glad one other reviewer mentioned condensed minestrone because in my mind I was thinking Progresso. But yes a 10 3/4 oz can is Campbell's condensed. I made a batch and a half for my family of 5 & leftovers. I used 2 cans Rotel & 1 can stewed tomatoes. Rotel gave it a nice little tingle on the tongue. Also only 2 cans of beans, 1 kidney 1 great northern. Otherwise followed the rest exactly. Thanks for a meal that was yummy & done in about 30 mins.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans minestrone soup, with
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans water
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules, dissolved in the cans of water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 2 lbs cooked ground beef
- 1 medium onion (optional)
- 1 medium bell pepper (optional)