Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
It does not get much simpler than this. By using canned ingredients, the Green Bean Casserole can also be made in an RV Kitchen, or even in a camp site Dutch Oven.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, and the liquid in the can
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (DO NOT dilute)
- Drain the green beans, put everything into a casserole dish and bake covered in a 350°F oven for 35 minutes.
- Add salt and or pepper to taste (optional).
Super Easy and Super Tasty. I think next time I will leave the cover off the last few mins. of cooking. I love it and will cook this recipe over and over. Thank You .. Hugs