Recipe by theosuperstar
This recipe is a combination of several recipes that I have had over the years. One of my favorites.
- 3⁄4 cup simply orange pulp free orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup fresh spinach (packed loosely)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the orange juice and raspberries to the blender and puree. I'm not a fan of the raspberry seeds so at this point I will use a strainer to remove the seeds. If you are ok with seeds then add spinach; blend. Add strawberries; blend. Add blueberries; blend. Pour into glass. Enjoy!
- You can add ice cubes if you prefer a icy smoothie or use 1/2 cup of orange juice for thicker consistency.