Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is easy to prepare, looks nice, and taste great. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 6 premade shortcake cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon sorbet
- In a large mixing bowl, place berries, sugar and liqueur; toss gently.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator; chill 1 hour.
- Place shortcake on dessert plate topped with a scoop of sorbet and berries.