Recipe by KittyKitty
Another recipe from Southern Living. Made easy using refrigerated pie crust, you create a double crust lattice-topped cobbler.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this cobbler a week or so ago & THOUGHT I'd reviewed it! I used a three-berry mix from Costco ~ blueberries, raspberries & marionberries ~ & the finished dessert was really GREAT tasting! really easy to put together! Many thanks for sharing!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blackberries, unthawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, unthawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blueberries, unthawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until combined. Spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Roll 1 piecrust to fit baking dish; place on berry mixture. Cut remaining piecrust into 1/2 inch strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over other piecrust. Brush with egg, and lightly sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 400F for 55-60 minutes or until golden and bubbly.