Recipe by ChefDebs
I first made this sauce to go with"chicken breasts with cornmeal crust and black bean salsa" ( posted) but it is so tasty and goes with so many things.
Top Review by BonnieZ
Served this as a side to Miss Annies Baked Chimichangas and it was delightful. There is a nice smokey flavor to this salad with a sweet/sour undertone. Used fat free mayo without a problem & I especially liked that there was no added oil or salt. Thank you Chef Debs for sharing the recipe.
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles, canned
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, sliced