- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chickpeas
- 14 1⁄2 ounces black beans
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped chilies
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook turkey and onion in medium skillet over medium high heat, stirring to break up meat-continue to stir till turkey is no longer pink. Drain and place turkey mixture in slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Cook on high 6-8 hours.