Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chunky salsa that is easy to prepare.
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; toss to coat.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers.