Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This three-bean salad is so good and unique, I love it! Wonderful as a summer time side-dish with burgers or grilled chicken. Found this in Everyday Food.
- 8 ounces green beans, stems removed & halved
- 4 ounces yellow wax beans, stems removed & halved
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt & fresh ground pepper
- Steam green and wax beans until they are crisp-tender. Cool down using ice water, drain and pat dry.
- In a bowl whisk together the mustard, red-wine vinegar, and oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add green and wax beans to bowl and toss to coat.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Serve at room temperature.