southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is as lovely to look at as it is to eat. Serve this for a light lunch, supper, or a wonderful starter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves (I like Smuckers)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces (cooked fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup yellow wax bean, cut into 2 inch pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine apricot preserves, vinegar, and celery seed in medium salad bowl.
- 2Add the kidney beans, green and yellow beans, and onion; toss well to combine.
- 3Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Salad With Sweet and Sour Apricot Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 237.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g