Recipe by justcallmetoni
The original recipe comes out of one of my vegetarian cookbooks. I've played with the dressing over the years and scaled it up to work more easily with canned beans. Less than 5 minutes to put it together, this is a sure fire addition to summer barbeques and potlucks.
Top Review by Baby Chevelle
I thought this was good, but next time I think I will leave the thyme out. I do love the fact that it is only 1 pt on WWatchers and ate it for that inbetween time when I get hungry it is full of fiber and protein, which is what I need to eat instead of something with empty calories. For that I thankyou very much for posting.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped