Recipe by Miss Annie
This is easy to make, and tastes great! It's perfect for a potluck or picnic. From Bon Appetit.
Top Review by sugarpea
Absolutely wonderful! Beautiful colors (use the dark red kidney beans), easy to make, very healthy and great flavor. I think this is going to be even better tomorrow. I made it in the morning for that evening's dinner. I'm making a note to myself to add fresh chopped cilantro and use Splenda (sugar substitute)next time.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained (chickpeas)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion