Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
29% calorie reduction
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 -6 green onions, sliced
- Combine vinegar, equal, olive oil and seasonings, mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.