Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A nice low fat three bean salad recipe that my mom came up with to help me get more protein. So good, especially good as leftovers (I suspect because it gets a chance to 'marinate' further)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Iâ€™m on a high protein diet therefore I am trying all sort of high protein recipes. I tried this recipe and it came out delicious. I can save it in the fridge and have it ready with grilled chicken or any type of grilled meat.